Amazing opportunity to own an incredibly well maintained FULLY FINISHED 2 storey with a DOUBLE detached GARAGE. HARWOOD flooring flows throughout the main floor and into the DEN located just off t...
Townhomes for Sale in Bowness
In 1911, James Hextall decided to donate some of his land, the Bowness park and the famous 3-span steel bridge to the city of Calgary. As a part of the agreement, the city of Calgary then decided to extend street car access to the residents in the area. Although the growth and expansion of the community was relatively slow in the early days, things changed drastically after 1964 when Bowness was finally annexed to the city of Calgary.
Bowness Townhomes for Sale in Calgary
*Visit Multimedia Link for Floorplans & Full Details!* Don’t hesitate – CUSTOMIZE YOUR DREAM HOME in this ideal SEMI-DETACHED INFILL with WEST-FACING BACKYARD coming to Bowness! Live your best life...
Welcome to the highly desirable community of Bowness! This 3 bedroom townhouse with 1021 square feet of liveable space is the perfect unit for a young savvy investor to get into the market or exper...
Welcome home to this brand new creation in the well established community of Bowness that enjoys close proximity to COP and Bow River, just mins to Market Mall, an easy commute or ride to downtown ...
Get it while it lasts! This wonderfully located property is waiting for you. This great half duplex with 3 bedrooms ,1 1/2 baths and located close to schools is the ideal starter home. There's ple...
For complete access to the latest Bowness real estate listings, register for MLS® access today. Our leading search tools will make finding Calgary homes for sale a breeze!
Find your perfect home in Bowness - browse the latest homes now!
Bowness Townhomes & Attached Homes — Market Report
Bowness has a huge inventory and supply of attached homes providing another great option for a first-time home buyer. Attached homes often come with easier to manage yards, are sometimes apart of a condo corporation meaning no exterior maintenance is required, and offer buyers a great way to get into the Bowness real estate market and start building equity. Popular condo town homes in the area include Riverside, Riverbend Village and Olympic House Condos. The Bowness revitalization projects that the community has enjoyed means not only are there a slough of great first time home buyer town homes available but there are also some beautiful newly built infills available in the estate and move up categories!
Selling a Townhouse in Bowness
Sellers often want to know how long it will take to sell their homes so let’s break down what to expect by looking to see historically how long properties have sat on the market in Bowness.
- Attached homes in Bowness have a 10 year average of 54 days on the market.
- That is slightly higher than the rest of north west Calgary where the 10 year average is 47.1 days on the market. The main reason for this difference seems to be supply. Bowness enjoys a large supply of attached homes and townhouses so there is a lot for buyers to choose from in the area.
- The 10 year average puts Bowness at having 6.6 months of supply when compared to the rest of the Calgary quadrant which averages 3.5 months.
If you aren’t thrilled at the idea of your home sitting on the real estate market for 6 months please remember that pricing and marketing can go a long way to getting your home sold faster!
Bowness Townhome Real Estate Values
Once you home is on the market how much can you expect to make? While this obviously depends on the specific home you are selling we can take a look at some averages in the community to get a good idea of what the average home might sell for.
- In Bowness the average attached home sold for $297,875.00 in 2020 with a 10 year average of $347,138.00.
- What this means is that during 2020 there were likely more people looking for starter homes than the higher end infills.
- This average sale price is still in line with what we saw in the north west quadrant of the city where last years average sale price was $312,250.00, vs the 10 year average of $333,949.
Most attached homes in Bowness sell for approximately 90.9% of their list price (according to the 10 year average), with homes in 2014 selling for a whopping 98.1% of their total list price.