3.9 acres on Bowdale Cres. Classy 901 sqft bungalow has been nicely upgraded. Stunning view of downtown Calgary. Extensive frontage on Bowdale Crescent, which is ideal for future development or a l...
Luxury Bowness Homes
(Detached houses ranging from $999,999 and up)
Apart from the Bowness Park which is apparently the most popular outdoor destination in the neighbourhood, the area also features the Shouldice Park that offer plenty of green spaces for the residents to go on picnics or morning walks.
Luxury Homes for Sale in Bowness Calgary
Stop your search! This is the one! Luxury, community and lifestyle all in one gorgeous custom-built brand new home which features a legal walk-out basement suite. Excellent location as you are just...
For complete access to the latest Bowness real estate listings, register for MLS® access today. Our leading search tools will make finding Calgary homes for sale a breeze!
Find your perfect home in Bowness - browse the latest homes now!
About the Bowness Luxury Market
One of the primary reasons why Bowness homes for sale tend to be like hot cakes in the market is the fact that the community offers an abundance of restaurants, mom and pop stores, and the gorgeous Bowness Park.
Bowness Luxury Homes — Market Report
Bowness has started to see a community revitalization which has resulted in trendy new business and fantastic shopping opportunities for residents. This also means a booming infill industry has moved into the community resulting in some truly spectacular luxury properties!
Historical Market Trends in Bowness
Luxury real estate shoppers will appreciate the location of these - often with views of the Bow River or convenient access to amenities and downtown Calgary.
- Over the last 10 years Bowness has consistently seen 10-20 luxury properties hit the market – many of them brand new or nearly new infills.
- Between 3-5 of these stunning homes sell every year – typical for the price point in the city.
Bowness real estate is also a fantastic investment opportunity.
- In the last 10 years the community has enjoyed a 14% increase in the value of their property.
- Detached homes selling on average for $351,542.00 in 2011 to averaging $407,958.00 in 2020.
- With an average price per sq/ft of $346 homes receive significantly more per sq/ft when compared to other properties in NW Calgary which averaged just $310 in 2020.
Let Us Help You With Your Bowness Luxury Real Estate
Take a walk down Bow Cres or 33 Ave to see some of these truly stunning infills in person. There is a wide variety of architectural styles that residents get to enjoy every day on their drive home from work. The added benefit of being located in an established neighbourhood close to the Bow River means Bowness property owners also enjoy beautiful tree lined streets, large parks and nature preserves and unparalleled access to the Bow River and Bow River Pathways.