RARE OPPORTUNITY! Welcome to your new home on Meadowlark Cres. Stunning renovated (in 2013) bungalow w/ all the luxury offers 3 bedrooms up/2 bedrooms down over 2400 sqft of living space with an ov...
Mostly detached single-family homes are available, starting in the low $400 000's and going to the low $900 000 range. Luxury Meadowlark Park homes and new infills are available in the mid $900 000's to the low million dollar range.
Meadowlark Park Real Estate, Calgary
Single Family Homes for Sale in Meadowlark Park
Homes for sale in this category consist of detached and semi-detached (paired) single family houses.
Meadowlark Park Real Estate Market
As of 2006, 96.1% of the Meadowlark real estate is made up of detached single-family homes (bungalow and two storey), with the remaining 3.9% being apartments. 17.3% of the homes are used for rental purposes.
Things to do in and around Meadowlark Park
Meadowlark Park Community association administers the community and operates a community centre, complete with standard kitchen and stage, with wheelchair access to the building. Chinook Centre is located east of the community and is Calgary’s largest indoor shopping centre, with over 250 stores and Scotiabank Theatre complex. Anchored by The Bay, two new anchors, Nordstrom and Target, are to be added to replace Sears and Zellers respectively. Besides the food court in the mall, there is also McSorley’s Pub and Chop Steakhouse are fancy restaurants located around the mall, with there also being a Red Lobster and Ricky’s All Day Grill across the street.
Meadowlark Park Misc.
Meadowlark Park is located in Ward 11 and represented by Brian Pincott on the Calgary City Council. Provincially, Meadowlark Park is located in the Calgary-Elbow riding, represented by Alison Redford, current Premier of Alberta and federally in the Calgary Centre riding, currently without representation after the resignation of Lee Richardson.
Residential Sales by Price Range
Residential Market Statistics
For schools for specific Meadowlark Park homes, please refer to the designated schools search tool on the Calgary Board of Education website. For a Report Card on School Rankings of Calgary Schools get in touch with one of our Meadowlark Park Real Estate agents.
Meadowlark Park Public Schools
Programs: Regular, Early French Immersion, Late French Immersion
School Type: Elem/Junior
4804 6 St SW Calgary, AB T2S 2N3
Elboya School is an elementary and junior school that provides flexible learning programs including their Kindergarten to Grade 9 English, Grades 5 to 9 Continuing Immersion classes and Grade 7 to 9 Late French Immersion. An array of extracurricular activities delivers a holistic learning experience.
Western Canada High School
Programs: Regular, Dual Credit, Early French Immersion, International Baccalaureate (IB), Late French Immersion, Off-Campus Work Experience
School Type: Senior
641 17 Ave SW Calgary, AB T2S 0B5
Western Canada High School offers a range of exceptional learning programs including regular, dual credit, Early and Late French Immersion and International Baccalaureate (IB) in combination with athletics, extracurricular activities and off-campus work experience that maximizes the potential of their students.
Meadowlark Park Catholic Schools
St. Gerard School
Programs: French Immersion only
School Type: Elementary
1204 - 96 Avenue SW Calgary, AB T2V 0Y1
A part of the Calgary Catholic School District, St Gerard is one of the many popular French Immersion Schools in the city. A family-friendly school, it caters to the educational needs of more than 20 residential communities in South west Calgary.
St. Matthew School
Programs: Early and Late French Immersion (Gr.7-9), Regular Programming
School Type: Elementary / Junior High
416 - 83 Avenue SE Calgary, AB T2H 1N3
Located in the SE community of Acadia, St. Matthew School offers a variety of learning programs including English, Late and Early French Immersion as well as Educational Support II.
St. Augustine School
Programs: Fine Arts
School Type: Elementary / Junior High
7112 - 7 Street SW Calgary, AB T2V 1E9
Situated in the mature residential neighbourhood of Kingsland, St. Augustine School offers a fine arts learning program for students from Kindergarten through the ninth grade.
Bishop Grandin High School
Programs: Advanced Placement, Dual Credit, Extended French, Hockey Canada Skills Academy, Regular Programming, Spanish Bilingual, Senior High Marching Band
School Type: Senior High
111 Haddon Road SW Calgary, AB T2V 2Y2
The Bishop Grandlin High School offers a safe and positive Catholic community which encourages the students to achieve success in academics, hone their skills in the many extracurricular programs and promote spiritual development.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2020 at 12:00am MST.