Strathcona Park has townhouses and residential attached homes available, starting in the mid $300 000's to the low million-dollar-plus range. Residential detached single-family homes are widely available and go for anywhere from the low $400 000's to the vicinity of $1M. Select your price range and/or specific Strathcona Park real estate below.
According to information gathered in 2006, the community is mostly made up of detached single-family homes (making up 81.5% of real estate in the community), with the remaining 18.5% being condominiums and attached homes.
About 7.2% of the homes in the community are occupied by renters.
What's it Like Living in Strathcona Park — An Agents Guided Strathcona Park Community Video. Learn a bit about the people, the places, the shops and the life that makes living in Strathcona Park special.
8 Reasons to Love Strathcona Park
It's the oldest community in the Spring Hills region of Calgary and has a beautiful landscape of mature trees.
The housing in the neighbourhood is affordable despite it being a prime location.
Several homes in the older section of the neighbourhood offer spectacular views of the Strathcona Ravines as well as the stunning cityscape.
Most of the homes in the newer section of the neighbourhood back onto plush green spaces.
Parents can choose from one of the several leading schools within and around the community and decide between public, private, and Catholic schooling options.
The neighbourhood provides access to Edworthy Park and Strathcona Park, offering residents easy access to hiking trails, off-leash areas, playgrounds, and sports and training facilities.
The SCA community association is active around the year and offers several recreational and volunteering programs for all age groups.
The community is close to nature, including the Canadian Rockies, and is still close enough to downtown Calgary to make commuting to work easy.
Schools In or Near Strathcona Park
Schools: for specific Strathcona Park homes, please refer to the designated schools search tool on the Calgary Board of Education and Calgary Catholic Designated School websites. For a Report Card on School Rankings of Calgary Schools get in touch with one of our Strathcona Park Real Estate agents.
Dr. Roberta Bondar School
1580 Strathcona Dr SW Calgary, AB T3H 4R8
Olympic Heights School
875 Strathcona Dr SW Calgary, AB T3H 2Z7
Grades: K to 6
Vincent Massey School
939 45 St SW Calgary, AB T3C 2B9
Grades: 7 - 9
Ernest Manning High School
20 Springborough Blvd SW Calgary, AB T3H 0N7
Programs: Regular, Advanced Placement (AP), Dual Credit, Off-Campus Work Experience
Grades: 10 to 12
Holy Name School
3011 - 35 Street SW Calgary, AB T3E 2Y7
Programs: French Immersion only
John W. Costello Catholic School
300 Strathcona Drive SW Calgary, AB T3H 1N9
Programs: Regular Programming
Guardian Angel School
20 Aspen Hills Drive SW Calgary, AB T3H 0G5
Programs: Regular Programming
St. Michael School
4511 - 8 Avenue SW Calgary, AB T3C 0G9
Type: Elementary / Junior High
Programs: Early and Late French Immersion (Gr.7-9), Regular Programming
St. Gregory School
5340 - 26 Avenue SW Calgary, AB T3E 0R6
Programs: Hockey Canada Skills Academy, Regular Programming
Data is supplied by Pillar 9™ MLS® System. Pillar 9™ is the owner of the copyright in its MLS® System. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by Pillar 9™. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.