Luxury Midnapore Homes

(Detached houses ranging from $999,999 and up)

Located right along the borders of the community, the Fish Creek Provincial Park is one of the most attractive recreational venues in the entire neighbourhood. In addition to this, the Midnapore lake is another favourite hot spot for the residents of the community that offers a plethora of recreational facilities such as water sports. In fact, the Midnapore Lake has emerged as the one central spot that brings together all the members of the community and promotes a sense of belonging in them.

 

Luxury Homes for Sale in Midnapore Calgary

Map
Sort listings by:Price, Highest First
1 Property Found. Page 1 of 1.
Real Estate Professionals Inc.
1 of 47 120 Midridge Close Se Calgary Alberta T2x 1G1 Midnapore Details

120 Midridge Close Se, Calgary

MLS® # A2126617 - 4 Beds, 4 Baths, 2,592 Sf

$1,299,900

** BACKING ONTO FISH CREEK PARK ** Seize this rare opportunity to own a home in the lake community of Lake Midnapore, situated on a 7500+ sq ft lot that backs directly onto Fish Creek Park. This u...

For complete access to the latest Midnapore real estate listings, register for MLS® access today. Our leading search tools will make finding Calgary homes for sale a breeze!

 

Find your perfect home in Midnapore - browse the latest homes now!

About the Midnapore Luxury Market

As is the case with most of the communities in the neighbourhood, nearly 75% of Midnapore homes are owned by their residents, and the remaining 25% operate as rental properties. A majority of these renters reside in the apartment buildings located in the area.

Not finding a fine home in this Community? Try Searching other luxury homes for sale in these nearby communities.

˄ Jump back to listings

Data is supplied by Pillar 9™ MLS® System. Pillar 9™ is the owner of the copyright in its MLS® System. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by Pillar 9™. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.