Fully finished, fenced, landscaped and located on a quiet street with an oversized insulated and drywalled garage. Stunning curb appeal with a quaint front porch and a gardeners touch. Enter into a wi…
Copperfield Homes for sale on the MLS®
Copperfield real estate is designed to meet the needs of most Calgarians. The community has an abundance of townhouses; from the high $200 000’s to the low $300 000’s. Most of the homes available are single-family detached homes, going between the $300 000’s to the mid $600 000’s. Select your price range and/or specific Copperfield real estate below.
Map of Copperfield Real Estate for Sale
$100,000 - $200,000
$200,000 - $300,000
$300,000 - $400,000
$400,000 - $500,000
$500,000 - $600,000
Copperfield Real Estate Market
Copperfield’s real estate is mostly single detached and attached homes, making up 86.6% of the market, with the remaining 13.4% being townhouses. As of 2006, 3.7% of homes were being used for rental purposes.
Things to do in and around Copperfield
Copperfield is part of the Marquis de Lorne Community Association, which also encompasses the community of Mahogany. Annual memberships are available for residents, which provides discounts to community business partners, 15% off Family Membership to the Key Partner Family Leisure Centre, and much more. In the north of Copperfield Park is the community hall, complete with wheelchair access, meeting rooms, a sound system and an indoor fireplace.
North of Copperfield is McKenzie Towne, which has a small commercial district, characterizing a typical Main Street one would find in any small town. Located on High Street, the area has a pharmacy, restaurants, cafes, grocery store and a pub, bringing many needs closer to home. For those looking for more retail, you’ll find what you’re looking for along 130th avenue. The street is lined with restaurants, big box stores, pharmacies, and various other retail and miscellaneous shops for people to explore.
Copperfield is located in close proximity to the South Calgary hospital, and there are family doctors and dental clinics in the surrounding communities.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2018 at 11:30pm MST.