For some, luxury is an occasional indulgence. For others, it’s a way of life. If every day luxury & refined living are what you desire, look no further than this outstandingly priced, whole-floor sub-penthouse at La Caille Parke Place, offering amazing views & overlooking the Bow River! Timeless design combined with quality upgrades & amenities throughout compliment this brilliant property. The generous floor plan (4700+ SF) & 3 spacious outdoor patios (800+ SF) overlooking the river pathway, Peace bridge & city skyline offer ample space for your lifestyle & enjoyment. Features are too numerous to list here, but incl: floor to ceiling windows, 10’ ceilings, Cherry hardwood floors, porcelain & limestone tiles, 4 fireplaces, gourmet kitchen w/Wolfe & Sub-Zero appliances (incl large gas range), custom Mahogany millwork, built-ins & barrel ceiling in media rm, 3 bdrms each w/ensuites. Private direct elevator access, concierge, full A/C, 2 titled parking stalls & large storage rm in parkade level are included. Upgrades/Features
• Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors throughout
• Extensive use of porcelain, limestone and Italian glass tile
• Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, under-cabinet lighting, Wolfe gas range, Wolfe wall oven & warming drawer, built-in microwave, Sub Zero fridge & wine cooler
• HUGE walk-in pantry
• Raised eating bar
• Massive patio overlooking the river, with direct access off the kitchen, with gas bbq line & water line. Patio heater included.
• Custom Mahogany millwork and built in cabinets and barrel ceiling in the den/media room
• Speakers throughout the suite
• Leviton lighting technology throughout
• In-suite vacu-flo & attachments
• Chandelier in dining room included
• Included items: patio table, chairs, umbrella stand & patio on south patio, all bar stools, tv cabinet in living room, washer, dryer and all appliances
• Storage room in parkade includes all shelving
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 9:00pm MDT.