19 Villosa Ridge Point in Villosa Ridge For Sale
This luxury home on 2 acres has unobstructed views of the River, COP & Calgary. As soon as you walk in the formal entry you will notice the attention to detail thru out the home. With 12 ft ceilings, crown moulding & 8 ft doors on the main flr + 9 ft ceilings in the walk-out bsmt you will love the space. Large windows both up & down stream in natural light. The gourmet kitchen has 2 wall ovens, granite counters & bleached oak cabinets. The living rm looks east to the city & has a custom sculpted carpet + gas feature fireplace. The formal dining rm has a tray ceiling with crystal chandelier. A master bdrm offers a WIC, custom built cabinets, sky light & ensuite with soaker tub. The main flr office has custom shelves/cabinet & could easily become a 2nd bdrm. Lights on the stairs rungs + another chandelier take you down to the large walk-out bsmt with oak bar & plenty of room to entertain family & friends. 2 more large bdrms, bath w steam shower & storage finish the bsmt. The triple garage is oversized. The basement has in-floor heating. There is an attached shed by the patio for your summer items. The location of the home on the lot was carefully considered to give it full advantage of the view, walk out & still have plenty of land left to play. This home has been meticulously maintained and loved.
Bungalow listed in Villosa Ridge in Rural Rockyview County at 19 Villosa Ridge Point
- MLS® #C4140956
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,005
- Year Built1997
- FeaturesBalcony, Ceiling 9 ft., Ceiling 10 ft., Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Porch, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling
- Parking Spaces12
- ParkingTriple Garage Attached, Insulated, Over Sized
- Site InfluencesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, No Back Lane, No Through Road, River Valley View, River View, View, View City, View Downtown
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, No Back Lane, No Through Road, River Valley View, River View, View, View City, View Downtown
- RoofCedar Shakes
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Days on Market7
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- FireplacesGas Only
- DistrictSpring Bank
- Listing OfficeRoyal Lepage Benchmark
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2017 at 1:00am MDT.