30 Glenwood Crescent in Glenbow For Sale
Welcome to your own piece of paradise right out your back door, huge mature trees, green space and a kids park. Steps away from the Big Hill Springs Creek that runs year round with a bike / walking path system that follows the creek north to the Cochrane park and south to the Bow River path system.30 Glenwood Crescent was built in 1979 and is a great family home that has a good size kitchen with wooden counter tops, pantry and breakfast bar sitting adjoining to the living room with a big bay window looking out onto the green space. There is also a large adjoining dinning / family room at the front entrance of the home.2 bedrooms a 4 pc bath and a master bedroom with a 3 pc ensuite also on the main floor. The lower level has 1 bed room with connected 3 pc bath, media area, family room (room for another bedroom if needed), laundry & storage. Close to schools and minutes away from all amenities. Oversized 20x23 garage. Country living in the Town of Cochrane.
Bungalow listed in Glenbow in Cochrane at 30 Glenwood Crescent
- MLS® #C4093746
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,509
- Year Built1979
- FeaturesDeck, Patio, Fire Pit, Tankless Hot Water
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- Site InfluencesFenced, Playground Nearby, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Creek, Environmental Reserve, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Private Setting, View
- ExteriorBrick, Metal, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Playground Nearby, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Creek, Environmental Reserve, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Private Setting, View
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeRoyal Lepage Integrity
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2017 at 8:45am MDT.