45 Mount Alberta View Se in McKenzie Lake For Sale
Welcome to the rolling hills of Mckenzie Lake! This elegant home has been completely updated throughout and offers absolutely breathtaking views; whether its the soothing mountainous horizon or the expansive downtown skyline, this property will be sure to give you a perspective that is not to be outdone in the city. The grand foyer welcomes you to the open floor plan of this home, offering over 3,000 sqft of total living quarters with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The spacious kitchen and family room make the ideal space for entertaining family and friends, featuring high-end appliances, granite countertops & large windows that lead you out to the expansive main level deck. The upper level showcases a generous master suite complete with a newly renovated modern en-suite bathroom with walk-in closet attached, and its very own private balcony, boasting gorgeous sprawling views. The impressive walk-out lower level offers ample space for entertaining guests, with the versatility to be used as a recreational area as well, complimented by a spare bedroom with a 3 piece en-suite. Picture perfect backyard shows off plenty of space for lush greenery with immediate access to community parks & pathways. This warm and inviting property features extremely unique views, with year round access to Mckenzie Lake and the many city pathways in the community, truly setting it apart as a must see home.
2 Storey listed in McKenzie Lake in Calgary at 45 Mount Alberta View Se
- MLS® #C4093464
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,170
- Year Built1997
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Ceiling 10 ft., Deck, Fire Pit, Patio, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows, Dog Run-Fenced In, Hot Water Tank - Energy Star, Programmable Thermostat, Porch
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- Site InfluencesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, River Valley View, River View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, View, Hillside
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, River Valley View, River View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, View, Hillside
- RoofWood Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeEngel & Volkers Calgary
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on February 27th, 2017 at 2:00am MST.